Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Talked to....

Bonnie AND Rick this morning. Contrary to popular belief and urban legends they did not fall off the face of the earth. In addition to being Lisi's caregivers they've been in the unenviable position of moving into a new residence. Hearing about their pain and suffering in the moving process made me tired just listening to them. They've not had internet service in about a month, so I'm sure they'll make up for lost time and news as soon as they get connected.
Jim

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi everyone. finally got hooked up today. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. We had a really great day. We even got to spend the day with our trucker friends that happen to have a load to Portland and a layover for the day.
I can't believe I turned 60. I don't feel that old. Life is so great, and I have the best husband in the whole world. He bought me a new house. It;s a beautiful Mobile Home in a nice park. We have great neighbors and Lisi's apt. complex is on the other side of our fence.
We also just had our 18th Anniversary and spent it at our favorite camping spot.
Hopefully see you at reunion.

Peter said...

Glad you're back on the blog. Love you. PnK

Bonnie said...

Peter and Karen, Thanks for the beautiful necklace. Lisi and I opened them together.

Lili said...

thank you Peter for the necklace, Bonnie and Lisi gave the gift to me,.............