Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Reunion

Hey All;

Well every year my kids and I have tried to make it. But as our family grows and finances grow shorter, it is not easy to take the time off and travel each year. Well this year, Bianca turns 21. Big year for us. She chose the place to celebrate; not Las Vegas as we were sure she would, but Florence, because she has a quad and her mom and her are addicted to the dunes. So we've rented a vacation house and will be there for the weekend of July 30-Aug. 1. If anyone cares to join us there, you are welcome. It's under an hour from Eugene. So the Lange/Schells will be having thier own family reunion..we'll miss you all. Hopefully all 30 + family members that are north will consider driving to Florence for the weekend.

Suzanne

3 comments:

lueria said...

how fun, can't make it. my kids are in camp that weekend. any where the reunion happens is great for me. hugs and have a great time, or i would be there too.

Sandi Hooper said...

Suzi, I hope that Jim & I can make that. Sounds like a wonderful time, but I can tell you, you ALL will be missed horribly this year at the big reunion. You all are treasured, so I hope to be sure and get some time with you this summer. Best hugs.
Sandi

Jim said...

We'll try to make it, even though it's looking to be a pretty busy summer.
Jim