Friday, June 4, 2010

Gabriela is here!!!~

At this point she is 18 minutes old.



My new little sister was born at 1:17 AM this morning, June 4. She weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20” long. She is a really pretty little sister with a lot of dark hair. Mom and Dad are coming home with her this afternoon. Mom is doing very well considering what she just went through.

When I get older I can tell Gabriela stories that start out with “It was a dark and stormy night….” (It really was). Wait a minute, I have to think about that, if it’s night it’s dark, so dark and stormy night is redundant. Oh well, by the time I’m able to tell her a story I’ll come up with a different beginning. Yes, this is Gonzo again. Kids of my generation are born with an extra computer gene, at least that’s what my grandpa thinks, but now I have to go take my nap. I’ll give you another report later.

Big brother,
Gonzo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Gonzo!

Peter said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for letting us know. Peter, Karen and Glenda