Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jess and Lili

We canceled the gathering for Disney and at Jess' neice place, as the day's and times were hard for everyone.

Also Lisi, needs to be closer to home, but we will go later on. Jess and I are going to go to the coast, and stay in the area, for this time.

We will also go down to my sister's, Suzy location, as this is easy for Lisi, She would like to go to Longbeach, as they have the location for her treatment if she needs it.

If all works out I will be staying around until our vacation, but am working to ship out for a short time after, if need be, on business. Jess may join me later on, we are playing it by ear.

We are looking for a home in Washington, as the prices are so great...

2 comments:

Peter said...

Yes, if you can do it, now is the time to buy. I hope you find the perfect place - somewhere close to a McDonalds for Jess!

Lili said...

Rick is McDonalds and Jess is Burgervill!!!!! We have so much fun with Bonnie and Rick and they are great with Lisi, as Dick is perfect for Chuck, I could not be more happy with, Dick seeing to Chuck, and if he needed me to help in a break, would be glad to, that way I would know that I am following Dicks plan, sorry Chuck, he's great with you. I love how he is with you and as brothers, you see man to man and can share brother stuff........ " Dick you have earned a feather, in your cap, as well as a crown, hugs sent, to both of you. Also Bonnie and Rick with sis, I am so greatful for how we were raised in the food department, as food is also a healer,.... also having the greatest brothers and sisters in the world. WE are all so much a like in different area's, so can understand and let our personalities, show who we are as a person,how blessed I am to have brothers and sisters, that feel free, to show when they are upset, and allowed this ownership of themselve. It does show they love us, or me, when each can be upset, and or loving. Love is unconditional, as well as being able to be upset, with what life or events, that come into ones life.

Love to all,....... I love the spices in my life, my brothers and sister's also their children.

We all are so Blessed. God is good.
Lili