Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Go, go , go social networks!!!

OK, I give up. I have found a rationale for the social networks. I don’t Tweet, Tattle, Twitter, Twist, Facebook, Tailbook, Noseybook, or any other type of online social network. For better of worse I’ve drawn my line in cyber space, but I support them as a means of supporting a contest.

Rachael, one of my two favorite daughter-in-laws, has entered Alex in a cute baby contest. I think he’s a shoo-in as long as there aren’t two of my other favorite grandchildren entered. Then it becomes a problem. Let it be known, I am unbiased and impartial about all topics unless I have an opinion about them.

Here’s the address you NEED to visit and see Alex…and vote at on a daily basis:

http://www.thecutekid.com/ckgallery/votemypic/email/75278

Jim

2 comments:

Andrew Hooper said...

Vote early. Vote often.

Anonymous said...

I gotta say Jim, you do have some of the most beautiful grandchildren; they're at least 7th-8th-9th cutest in the entire world! Peter