Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas stockings


We've got our crew here at mom's... Me and BJ, Mom... My kids, their dad. April and the girls, Grandma Sandi. April's brother and one of her nephews are slated to arrive for dinner, and a few other guests...

Signing in on this account because mom couldn't remember how to get in, but I do.

I don't know why people seem to have this thing against socks. Socks make great gifts, but maybe because it's my taste in socks. I gave mom, Sam, Liz, and Athena some tabi socks (Japanese socks designed to be worn with flipflops, geta, and zori) with some really great dragons. I even have a set for me. Everyone has a different color, carefully picked out just for them (I bought out the store too...). I have been having to keep these hidden since mid summer, which was hard as they are so cool I wanted to hand them out immediately.

Can you figure out whose feet belong to whom??? :P

~Teresa

14 comments:

Peter said...

OK, I'll be the first to pick. I say Athena is on the far left.

Jim said...

I have no idea, but they are pretty neat looking socks.
Jim

other said...

K, give you a hint. The one in the middle is me.

Peter said...

Those look like Illa's brown pants

Teresa Garcia said...

Nope... not mom's brown pants... Try again.

Peter said...

Did I get Athena right?

Teresa Garcia said...

Nope, that's not Athena on the far left. Almost close though.

I'll give it another few days, then give the lineup.

Peter said...

Ok, this is my final try, Athena, extreme right. April in Brown pants.

Jim said...

My final try too!!!! I think that the feet belong to the socks they're connected to.

Sandi Hooper said...

Those socks are beautiful and I love the feet that are in them. NO ONE would be disappointed at a gift of love like that.

Happy New Year to your whole family.

Illa said...

Ok, Line up. Teresa far left. Sam next to her, Illa, middle, Athena next to her and Liz on the far right.

Hope everyone had a great New Year start. I had to work New Year's eve but went to Norm's after work to ring in the new year. Home by 12:30. I am such a lightweight anymore. No booze either. Today is partially cloudy and very cold again. Supposed to be this way for the next 3-4 days.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL.

ILLA

Teresa Garcia said...

Aww... mom beat me to it... *mock sad face*

And Athena says, "Grey is closer to black, that's why I get grey and not red... *smile*"

Illa said...

I have been sick the last 5 days. Should not have gone to work. Had to take Sunday off. some sort of Flu/Cold. It is kicking my butt. The kids and Teresa are here agian. Dental appt. Hope the worst is over. I am so weak. Haven't been this weak for several years. I had to go to the bank today and several stores. So weak I practically had to drag the bags in as i couldn't pick them up for long. So glad that I have that ramp in. There were only 4 bags. At least I have a few more days before having to go back to work. I hate being this way.

Hope everyone else is feeling good. Love you all.

Illa

Peter said...

So sorry Illa. Sure makes you appreciate when you feel good though! I think it's been about 43 years since I felt as bad as you describe. In fact, Karen and I was so sick that we had to help each other when ever we wanted to travel to the bathroom. Please get better soon.