Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family thank you all.


My Aunt and I had dinner tonight and laughed like i did when I was a kid. My mom and I had a great time too, but i feel my heart and God need to reach out and start fresh...................................
I just want to say Thank you to all my Uncle's and Aunts for the past few years helping me deal with a lot. My Aunt Alilia and I have been thru our ups for the last 40 years, and harder last 5 years of hard times. lol. I know we have both been their venting to family to get us thru this. Some think good some will think bad. I can't say, but I am wrong if anyone feels it was hurtful. I will be glad and happy to say we are at a great place now and have been for a few months. God has taught me so much thru this.  I know she has a loving heart and we all make mistakes or have misunderstandings at times. I know that in life the best relationship go thru hard times. I am blessed to have all you in my life and can't imagine life with out you guys. I wonder if that was the lesson for me, to see how important each one of you are in my life and to lean on others too. I am a upfront kind a girl. And I can't say that if my Aunt and I didn't go thru this hard time if I would have not reached out for understanding to others. I hope each one of us learns forgiveness Like uncle Peter has been talking to me about for the last 2 years. It's hard. but important to understand and learn we are all human. I and others do let each other down and we respond with anger, bitterness, and shun . Life is short and loving each one for the individual strengths and forgiving their mistakes takes a lot. I know I have hurt some and not meaning to. I love this family and having any misunderstandings is hard. I hope each one of us always puts our difference aside and enjoys each other for the next family reunion. I can't imagine my aunt Alilia not being at one, nor Uncle Dick, or any other person.  My kids all year can't wait to see everyone ( not just some people). Just know I love each and every one of you. Thank you for all you have done. And thank you for working with my Aunt Alilia and me thru this patch. We are stronger and better then we have been in the last 5 years. 

also on another note, my daughter is doing fantastic. She was gone for 4 days and went to intense counseling for  extreme ADHD. I am happy to share that is what she was diagnosed with. She is a little me and doing great. We have an amazing relationship and I have learned so much in the last month. I can't imagine life without her. Thank you for the calls and prayers. I needed them. At night when Rich went to work I would cry myself to sleep worried about my child. She even wrote a letter that states I'm her hero. She learned how much I cared about her. My kids have been my rock, but not only them but a lot of you. Thank you more then words can say. Uncle Dick, Peter, and Jim for checking in with me and Aunt Glenda. Aunt Glenda for all the wisdom, and uncle jess and aunt alilia for doing signs and taking care of my boys while i was working. I know many didn't know details. I was so weak i couldn't call. This might seem strange and weird post but again Im an upfront kind of girl. Sorry again for hurting anyones feelings including my Aunt's. I pray for peace, love and to forgive. Lord knows If me and Aunty can do anyone can. lol. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lili, First time I heard of these plans for our bday. Rick and I always make plans in July. I thought we were just going to get pictures taken. You are so funny, you always seem to include me in your plans without telling me about it. Right now all we have planned is to get together with Suzy and her group were ever the "reunion" will be. Summer is busy enough with everyone as this last reunion proved. If you guys want a special 60th on your bday thats OK with me but I don't like big bdays for myself.
Sorry you couldn't make it this weekend. Glad you had a good time at Lueria's.

Lueria, I loved your note but that is part of being a huge family. We will always have our little squabbles and disagreements, but because we are family we do have a unconditional love. Although Rick and I have been away physically, be have not been away emotionally. Suzy and I are perfect examples of love and forgiveness. My heart breaks when I have hurt her or she hurts me but I will never give up on our love for eachother. She has taught me so much. I will never let anything or anyone come between our special relationship. Right now spending time with her and her kids and grandkids is a priority and what ever their plans are for our get togethers, is where Rick and I will be. Rick loves being with Chardo and Mike and I am crazy about all of them.

I hope next years plans work out better for everyone but for Rick and I and all that were at Suzy's, it was the best because we really got to visit instead of all going of in different directions or staying in our own little areas and hardly seeing eachother. It was so fun. Rick and I felt bad because we didn't get to talk to you as much as we wanted Jimbo. See you guys in Oct.

lueria said...

im with you. I love my cousins they rock. hugs and I know I will see them. :) fun times to come.

Dick said...

Lueria,
you rock. :)

Jim said...

Lueria,
You and Rich are doing a great job raising your kids. You're balancing it all out and they know that you both love them. That's the best you can do.
Jim

Peter said...

Dear Lueria; thanks for all the good news. Karen and I thank God for how he is taking care of your family.