Friday, August 13, 2010

Lisi and Lili------------60th

Just wanted to let you know we had the greatest, Lisi Uncle and myself at Lueria's, place.

We were talking about our 60th and I would like to have Lueria help me with this, for my sister, and her mom. As it would be so special.

Lisi and I are in this kind of thing, and as Lis and all have missed out on the last year, and we have so much to be grateful for, Mac safe with mom, healing time going on within the family, Dick being there for me, while I was east, and wishing to heal between Jess and Dick, understanding all the problems this last year. God has been good, Chuck is in the best of care, so grateful with the news, and Dicks perfect for my little brother, treasure both of them.

Our family is spicy, and so like each other in way's, but so much love.!!!!!

Lis and I told Lueria about how much I loved our time at Suzy and here place also seeing, my sister Joyce. I don't wish to miss the next family reunion. We were talking about the coast, Forance as Suzy and I visited it......... it's a beautiful place. Lisi needs to be in a location for her treatment if she needs it, also for Jess and myself, a hotel to stay and a coffee location.

Also I would like to see where all member's are together, not spread out where we can't meet.
Love to see everyone, and also it would be great to have a date set,...... Lisi likes the location where it would be easy for here to come.

Put date down,............ please, it does help that we have the RV and I know Lisi and I would like to see ALL the family. We need to have it where Suzy can get away from work, also, lough!!!!!

As she needs a break also,,.... love her, family, let's heal and love,...........

ALSO KNOW THAT I WISH PEACE IN OUR FAMILY, UNDERSTANDING WE ALL NEED TO VALUE EACH OTHER, NOT RUN AWAY FROM EACH OTHER, we are family and raised if different homes, and have picked up those teachings also. We have raised our families, and be there for others, adding extended families, what a treasure we are to each other and learn, from each other and the lives we have lived. Giving space to heal if need be, but remember to always have the door of love open, understanding each point of view. That is the best treasure we could give each other.......... Loving God and the Power He, gives us in understanding and forgiveness God has shown for us to follow in our life.

God is Good.

6 comments:

Dick said...

To make it clear to you and everyone else. I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH JESS. I think he is one of the most patient and caring persons i know. I respect and admire him for his selfless sacrifice that he has made helping out with the twins.
It was you, LILi, that told me that you that told me you wanted no communication with me.
and that is all i have or will say about the subject.
END

Peter said...

"Spice", Lili, you hit it right on there! What a bunch we are! I think the 570 Hayes street's cupboard's were filled with Habenero! Here's a scripture (I confess) I need to practice more often: 1Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent love among yourselves: for love shall cover the multitude of sins."

Let me tell you something about myself; I have a real issue with trusting people. I'm one of those people who kinda look sideways at everyone, with one eye brow raised. My Pastor would say, "I love you Peter". I'd think, "yeah, right". It probably took me 15 years before I believed him. Fact is, everything I do socially that is right, is simply a matter of self discipline. I sure don't do it because I want to, but because I'm convinced of God's word that I have to go against my Hayes street nature.

Hey, it's great that we are all able to reconcile- I praise God for it. But do you know what's better???? I'll tell you: 'LEARN'N NOT TO HURT ONE ANOTHER'! Our Lord has shown us how. Take my advice, study what he says. Oh, BTW, I am now convinced my Pastor love's me, and ya know? I am a much happier person around him now.

Lili said...

Dick, I understand, I do wish to be friends with you, and be able to talk to you, but we have a problem talking and I was trying to work with Jess. He did not like the way you were talking and what you side, and how you said it to me. But that is the past, as I was trying to follow what Jess said, .... I was very upset, for when I wrote the check to you, it was under the direction of Jess, and the, it was a bad time.

You are up front and that I do like about you, also it was great to get the tree's down we were talking about, once Jess saw what was taken place.

Jess hates to unload anything, and the place is cleared.

He was upset how you were when you left your messages, to me. He was the one that requested me to not have contact with you, in how you left messages, to me. I understand you as you sound so much like Betty, and how she talked.

Jess is still having issues as Lueria knows. I broke contact, as Jess asked me to do so.

jesse nelson said...

HI DICK... i know i was very upset with the hurtful things you said to your sister. so i kinda went off and told her to not talk with you.. so please dont take it all out on her!!. lets let the past slide off into oblivion like it should. i wont be around forever, so i would like to bury the hatchet and be friends!!. then we can ENJOY THE NEXT GET TOGETHER!. OK. love you all..

Jim said...

Yes, may God bless us everyone.
Tiny Jim

Alilia said...

Oh how I love this family, but be aware I stand up for each of your personal wishes, as a sister, for care person in those I work for,... also with the medical I do, I stand up for the value of that, and the honor of working within the field,... and the rules that I carry the title for. Also I help other doctors in those that they have me work for without pay, as they have special clients also. So I do understand the trust and friendship I carry. You'd be surprised how many of them help a special person, that cant afford the special help needed, within their practice. They know I am their for them. We have to do it some times, just amoung us.

We as a family know what it is to not be with each other growing up. Also the mix of different fathers, and getting to know each other, shows this in each of us.

How special this family is, I don't think the kids could understand this, and it's great to see we can share the children and their children.

SO SPECIAL ALSO SO LOVED BY JESS AND ME. We do not have chilren, but have been their for others, in need within the family and outside of the family that have come to us.

We may not seem like we would not understand Jess and me, but we have seen life, others have gone through in life. More then the family would understand. As these are people that had no one. Our family have others within to turn too, in need. These have not.

Love to all Aunty and Uncle