Friday, March 16, 2007

Congrats to Jim and Sandi/on the coast

Seems as though God gives us special angels to help us along our way. The twins have Jess. Leuria has Rich, Ben has Illa. I have Karen etc. But it appears some of us need two angels! Jim had Helen, and now Sandi for twenty eight years. Really, I don't know what us men would be like without our women. Maybe a mix of Dick and Chuck! Oh not, not that. But remember Dick and Chuck, the Apostle Paul was never married; so it isn't so bad I guess. But Paul was a guy who seems to love making trouble (I rest my case Dick); took pleasure in infimities; rejoiced when beaten. And was the main spokesman for women being in subjection to a man! No wonder he wasn't married. Everyone knows who's really the boss, right Jim? AnywayI glad God gave you two angels, guess he figured you need it.
Karen and I are at the coast right now, she's taking a nap. Definitely the best day I've ever seen here. No wind, t-shirt and shorts. In our trailer with all the windows open. Not a good day to be a duck! Peter

1 comment:

other said...

I guess some of us are in more need than others. I am of the school of thought that I have made choices in the past and now is the time to see those mistakes from a different perspective; from the point of view that who it was that they effected. Convoluted logic? Maybe, but time will tell. It is always better to learn from the mistakes from others, but the human perspective is to that we must make our own, and hopefully learn from them. If not, we must keep making them over and over again.

Jim