Saturday, March 17, 2007

Life is goooooouud!

Yeaaaaa, I did it. I am s-m-a-r-t!! I got onto the blog so I can add my two cents worth. Congratulations Jim and Sandi for 28 years of love and committment. I loved the wedding picture.

Jim, you are going to be pretty lonesome with Sandi gone for the trial and now Randy gone too. Keep us posted on the trial and how Sandi is holding up. Is she taking a leave of absence from work?

Dick I think you asked me what MAC I got Lydia. Well, it was the white one with the apple on it!! I'm too lazy to go look up the model # but it burns CD's and DVD's. I haven't heard from her all week so I don't know if she got it up and running yet. She started a new job and she is exhausted. Sometimes our phone service does not work at all. One week she called for about 4 days straight and the service would just say, "no service available". She was pretty frustrated.

I have been having a hard weekend this weekend. I have missed Lydia a lot and feel very estranged from her since I can't get thru on the phone. I can relate to Jim...it's very hard to grow up!

This weekend I walked about 5 miles and enjoyed very cold, windy and grey weather. Every kind of weather is good in San Francisco.

Do any of you have suggestions on how we can get the blogspot communicated to the twins and Rick and Bonnie? Love you all.

2 comments:

other said...

Glenda,
Way to go, you did it.

28 years is a long, but a good time. I'll take that carpe diem award back for this weekend at least. Sandi and I spend the day together yesterday, and Andrew and I went fishing today. I can't say catching as we were there after the tide was turning. Still, it was a great day on the coast. Almost a summer-time pattern. Foggy on the coast with a fog bank hanging over the mountains. No wind, but warm.

Sandi is heading back to Santa Rosa tomorrow. The jury has been selected and the trial is to start tomorrow. She'll leave about 5 in the morning and at this point she is planning on coming back to CC Tuesday night as the judge does not hear cases on Wednesdays. She may go back down on Thursday, but she doesn't know yet.

Walking and exercise is good, as it does help a person to have a fresh perspective on things.

If the twins don't use the net they may not be able to realistically be able to utilize this blog. Also, it sounds like Bonnie and Rick are on the road a lot. I'll try to write them a hard copy and see if I get an answer.

Jim

Peter said...

When I talked to Bonnie, sounded like she and Rick were going to try to get Internet. They had it but let it go since they were on the road so long. But they are trying to get away from trucking some time in the future. As for the Twins. Lili tells me she wants to get a computer going where they are at. I did send Jess the password/username. I'm sure he keeps them in up to date. Will be praying for Sandi and family - can't be an easy time.