Saturday, March 24, 2007

Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me, but I'll take carpe diem award back!!


What a great day! Randy and I went kayaking this morning, or at least until he started feeling a little seasick. Actually the picture looks like I'm trying to fend off a shark, doesn't it? Then on the way back home I saw a log on the beach and so I dropped off the kayaks and loaded up the saw. I ended up cutting a pickup load of wood on the beach in about 1/2 hour. I dropped that off at home, cleaned up and went to listen to a free concert. A five piece brass band from the Air Force was putting on a free concert downtown. Then we went out to dinner and now for some reason I'm tired. I'm sure glad that it's Sunday tomorrow. Of course, if you think about it, what day generally follows Saturday?

Good night,
Jim

No comments: