Thursday, April 5, 2007

Family reunion date ( click here )

I got a call from Leuria today and she reminded me that we need to set up a date for the reunion this year.
She is wanting the 27 of July which will work for me.

We need to set up reservations for Lemolo Lake Resort.
How many cabins ?
How many trailer hookups ?
How many days ?
How many campsites for those who want to rough it? ( Jim )

I will touch base with them and see what kind of reservations and deposit, if any, we need.

email me so i know what we need to reserve.
richardlg@mac.com

5 comments:

Peter said...

Roger that. I'm checking with the boss who's in Colorado. It's still up in the air, if and when Peter and Karissa and kids come. But I think it is sometime in July.

other said...

Hey, I don't know what type of impression you have of me.......but in all probability, it's probably true. But, I have been known to sleep on a bed and enjoy the better things in life.
I'll need to check the date with my summer calendar which is at school.
Jim

Peter said...

Come on Jim, don't let us down, we have you figured as a mountain man. If you don't sleep on the ground, we'll really be disappointed in you!

other said...

If Jim was a real mountain man, he wouldnt even even use a sleeping bag.

other said...

What's a sleeping bag?