Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Glenda's B-Day Celebration

Just reminding everyone that the date is now set for the summer reunion and 60th birthday party for Glenda. July 20th and 21st at Lemolo Lake Resort. Dick's made the tentative reservations with various cabins, RV sites, camp sites and townhouses to secure us a place. He'll be needing to know what exactly your needs are and some monies to make it happen. Email him ASAP at richardlg@mac.com. Really looking forward to seeing you all, and celebrating the old lady's birthday.

3 comments:

other said...

He who makes the rules, makes the rules. Let's plan on it. As far as I know we can make it happen. If you don't plan it, it won't happen. I'm not sure who said it first, but, "If you don't see me there, chances are, I'm not there." But, chances are, we'll be there.
Jim

other said...

Hey Jim,
I asked about a place to shoot nearby, and they have a gravel pit right there on the property. they will allow anything that ejects a proectile out the barrel.
Il be bringing my 45 and .17
what a blast !!!!!!

GiGi said...

What old lady? Whose the old lady having the birthday party...Is it Bonnie? It can't be me.