Thursday, April 26, 2007

guess where i was today



It was good to spend a little time with Jim and Sandy. I got to cresent city about 6:00 pm on wednesday. We went out to dinner and then jim and I just hung out and talked a little. I spent the night at their place before going to Arcata to deliveer a load. It was actually a nice cool morning on the docks and smelled like rotten fish, afterall it was the docks. How sweet it is(nt). I actully loved being there and waking up smelling the fresh salt air.

1 comment:

other said...

It was great to see and visit with Dick when he came into town. That was the perfect time as I had meetings and obligations to go Thursday, Friday, and all day Saturday. Then after I got home from my class I started feeling sick. I think from something I ate for lunch.
Now, Dick will probably think it's just the smell of the dock, but it really wasn't. I'm already acclimated to that smell. That's the smell of money...for some people.
Anyone, that reads this, stop in when you're in the neighborhood.
Jim