Sunday, June 3, 2007

Email from Bonnie

Hey Dick, I just wanted you to know Rick and I will be on the road for about a month now, I may be out of touch with this computor for awhile. But will get in touch when ever I can. I love you little brother. Take good care of yourself. I haven't had a chance to contact everyone, so who ever you talk to let them know, I'm off line for now.

I think its a good thing for them. I cant imagine being married and driving truck at the same time. If i was married my wife would have to go with me or do something else.Im only gone 3-4 days a week, for the most part, I cant imaigane 3-4 weeks and being gone from your spouse that long.
Maybe its my own insecurities but I believe its hard to have and keep a relationship built like that. Im really glad the Bonnie and Rick are on the road together again.

1 comment:

GiGi said...

OK this is the 2nd time I have written a note to post - perhaps I will get it right this time and hit the right button!! I am very jealous of Jim's pictures and mad at Peter because he caught me working out and didn't stop to say "HI" so I am going to wrestle thru some information that I found that said I could send photos from my phone to the blog page. Please expect phone calls with silly questions.