Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hmmmmmmmm...

Why is it that I see a serious lack of participation in our very own place in cyberspace? Maybe it's the name that's intimidating. Maybe it should be All Extended Family Blog which includes the Rouzaud / Garcia Family. Really, all you 'readers' out there, your opinion, perspective, and or story has got to be just as interesting as anything posted so far. So, give it a whirl. Put your thoughts out in cyberspace and don't be intimidated by anyone's comments. In-laws, out-laws, shirt-tail cousins like it or lump it, we're all related. I promise if the only place that your picture is in public is on the Post Office wall, I'll never tell.
Jim

5 comments:

other said...

Well one reason i dont post much is because my life is as interesting as watching paint dry.


The one who is not Chuck

other said...

Well then, enlighten us on your perceptions of 'the meaning of life,' or maybe, your view on the most important place to visit before you die.

Tell us what you're hoping to learn from our soon to be 'get-together.'
You're not feeling that philosophic? OK, how about the best place to have a hotdog.

See there's something for everyone.

Come on, do you really want to share with the world the condition of your lumago? I don't think none of us are really old enough to start that thread yet.

Jim

other said...

well i did find a good place to eat in Medford.
Theres a resturant near the Rouge Valley Inn. I had a great salad that I almost couldnt eat all of.

other said...

Cool, it's happening. Now, since I go to Medford once in awhile I'll be curious and have a salad there. I would much rather hear from someone I trust rather than whoever has the largest advertising budget.
Jim
P.S. Others, chime in.

other said...

Your first problem is that you trust me.
Chuck-NOT

and another ? Why does everything get blamed on Chuck. Especially when he can't defend himself. I think we ought to blame glenda since she is the oldest. Us younger ones :) still have ours mental faculties.

an inherent mental or physical power : her critical faculties. • an aptitude or talent for doing something : the author's faculty for philosophical analysis.