Friday, June 22, 2007

How was your week



...Mine was pretty good.
It seems that the longer im at my job the easier it gets. What makes it even better is the places i have to deliver to.
This week i had delivery to Brookings, which is about 20 miles north of the Oregon/California border.
I spent the night at Jim and Sandys place. Got to spend some time with Jim, just kicking back and shooting the bull. And getting to know each other a little better. I do feel sorry for him though having to put up with me. We have some pretty awsome brothers and sisters. The more i spend time with them the more i know im blessed.
I sure do like CC and would really like to retire there if i ever get a chance to retire, The ocean the boats and the rocky coast are just up my ally. strange for some one who does not eat fish. I drove up the coast and just enjoyed the beauty of Gods creation and the wonder of how much He loves me.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Yes, we live in a wonderful environment. Hey Dick, sorry I missed your message, I was doing a honey do, and when I returned to my computer I saw it. Since you have a google password and username you can use that here in the comment page. It'll then attach your hame automatically.

other said...

why would i want to do a thing like that.
chuck ;)