Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lisi

I heard Lisi is in the hospital again. After a stay in nursing care, she went back home, but now she is back in the hospital. Please say a little prayer for her and Lili and Jess, who faithfully stay by her side and do all they can to make her comfortable. I have offered whatever I could: time, money, etc. But Lili says they are doing ok. So I guess what's left is good wishes and prayers. I think it's harder for Lueuria then the rest. She is the one who is kinda on the outside, but is so concerned for her mom. I know we are all there for her support.

I am looking forwards to our reunion and pray we are all there this year. I know we all have issues, family, personal and health. Even without the details; I hope we all just rememeber to say a prayer for all our loved ones. I know my family could use that umbrella of prayers and faith from each of you and I will prayer my faith and prayers will reach each of you and yours.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Keep us posted all who talk to her. Where is she this time?

other said...

Pray, think, and believe good thoughts.
Jim