Thursday, June 7, 2007

Life is good !

Ok ... I spoke to Jim last night and he helped me get on this ' thing ' . Peter, I tried with your directions. Just seems like with these technical devices .. I really weigh in on the light( right ) side of my brain .. and I am left handed. So now that I am here, look out. I am probably one of your deepest siblings.

But first off, I want to let everyone know .. I've enjoyed reading the posts. It's been fun to know we are actually ' linked 'and can rech out in some way.

I just closed on a house that my man and I bought. It is paradise in the city. Well Springfield isn't really a city, yet it is. It sits on almost 2 acres of land on a little hill ammidst the trees. The train track runs right behind our property. I'm not sure if we're on the right or wrong side of the tracks. However, if you ask some; they would say buying in Springfiend would put us on the wrong side anyone.

Isn't it funny how people are judgmental about where a person lives .. but here they are and probably a lot of places. But now I have a home in both cities. I guess, i'm both right and worng. Good place for me to be, I can weign in on both sides of the track.

I bought my little dream car; an Audi TT Roadster last week after the signing. I feel a little guilty for being so blessed when the world around me aren't all blessed as I am. I pray every day, I am following God's will in my life. And if He asks me to give it all back, I will. I don't know why I deserve to ahve eveerything I eveer dreamed of anyway. I have a wonderful man in my life, who I actually think I'll keep this time. What more could I ever ask for and actaully never have?

The kids are doing fine. Chardo will be out amongst us within 2 years. I am so happy and excited for that day. He is healthy and his faith is good. He'd love to hear from anyone. He's on short time now so you know ( well probably don't know ) it's an anxoius time. Rememeber him in your prayers.

Ok .. that's enough for Chapter one.

Suzanne

5 comments:

Peter said...

Springfield! Ok, now you have to camp on the other side of the reunion.

other said...

Your audience waits for chapter 2.
Jim

other said...

its still the peoples republic of Eugene :)

other said...

It must be an Oregon thing.
Jim

other said...

how about posting chardo's e- mail address? also chuck if anyone knows it Ben
also, anyone who would not mind e-mail from us down here in Calif !!