Thursday, July 23, 2009

Call Alicia when you can and more info

Hi family, 

I just held my spot at KOA in cresent city.  Here is the number 1-707-464-5744.  I have a group site for my gang. 

Also seen uncle and my mom today. They both look good.  I feel bad.  My uncle does not have phone. And my mom can't call long distant. So please when you can call her and say hi.  She would love the company.  Uncle says he does not want a phone. It gives him peace at night. lol. 
 Uncle also does not have a car. I told him I would help him but he declined till his leg is better.  Uncle is getting messages on facebook. So keep them coming Aunt Glenda.  He just hasn't replyed. lol. He says he is trying to figure it out still. But he liked getting notes from the family.    I gave him my email so if he needs anything.  He was chatty and it was nice visiting both of them.  I wish I had more time to do everything.  I feel bad.  I do love them.  

My kids can't wait till family reunion so I hope its in cresent city by Uncle Jim and Aunt Sandi. lol. if not tell me. I don't want to miss it. 

Hugs everyone. Just want to give you all info i have. :) 

5 comments:

Sandi Hooper said...

I'm with you Lueria, I think it's still here, but I don't get a lot of feed back from anyone. I've asked Jim to call everyone, and he says, "I will tonight." that's been going on for awhile now. Dick told me that you want to do theme dinner type nights? Yeah, I'm good on that.

Listen, I just want everyone to be comfortable and have fun. If there is anything I can do to help that happen, I'd love to.

We really are excited to see you and Rioh and the kids again. We think of you all the time.

thank you for the update on your mom and Jess. I have you all in my heart and prayers and crave to have a good visit with you.

Dick said...

I'll bring a fork. That is if I make it this year.

Dick

Jim said...

I do need to call. What's Lisi's number?
Jim

lueria said...

1-360-828-8242 mom's number

cant wait to see you Aunt Sandra and Uncle Jim. Teisha and I were just talking about missing you both. We need to come and see you more then once a year.

What uncle Dick I hope your there. It won't be the same for our family. We love you!!

other said...

jess is on messanger, and has that going as we talk on it, it is nice to be without the phone, as also we were not at the apartment much as we were with Lisi most of the time, as he is now... so family add yourself to yahoo messanger, and we both come up, I call him at 6PM at night, He has been out walking and doing great, he has a wonderful support around him. He is happy, and I will be talking to him later, he does have the RV but we have it down at Suzy's place right now.