Tuesday, July 28, 2009




Ok, Just want to let ya all know Rick and I will be at the reunion God willing and the creek don't rise. We are making arrangments with Ricks oldest to rent to own our house. We are packing right now and will be heading out about the week of the 24th of Aug. We will be doing something with Suzy. Keep us in your prayers, we don't know how we are going to pull this off but God had make it clear in this last week that we need to move forward. Lots of doors have closed here and other doors are opening in Oregon.


We are so excited to see ya all and to move closer.




One thing I ment to do is clear up what I said about us doing that CD cover alone. Josh, (Ricks youngest) did the layout. It was so long ago I got that one mixed up with a couple others. He did a great job, I did mean to take the credit.

8 comments:

Peter said...

Wow, this is exciting. We will be looking forward to seeing you at the reunion.

Suzanne said...

Hey Bonnie, just come up ... we are going to open up the thruston House to take clients... one to start and then 2 and then 4. This really opens the door for you to work with me, till you get something else goping. I also looked at a 5 acre home with a pool and lots of room for a respite care place ... a retreat or another kind of business. Easy to get into to ...

Keep praying for guidance. Doors will open.

lueria said...

nice, what a great door opened. hugs

Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see it ;) love a sis.
Dick

Jim said...

Great news! It sounds like some doors are closing, but some are opening.
See you soon,
Jim

Suzanne said...

Still can't get into the blog .... by the way, Bonnie, the kids say ... oh thanks for posting THAT pic .. they all looked a bit more chubby then now ... LOL !!! It is so funny how we get skinny and chubby back and forth ... roller coasting weight ! HATE IT >>>>

Bonnie said...

I love this picture of you girls, I think you are beautiful and the love you showed me is priceless.

Glenda said...

This is a great picture, Bonnie. The love the girls are sharing with you is because they are so sweet and you are fun to love on!! I am so excited that you will be out here finally.