Sunday, September 26, 2010

Still here everyone

Hey, I made it finally. Something about a new blogger account. How are things?? Miss you all. Going crazy here. Short trip I know. Should just stay that way. might be easier to deal with. Weather beautiful here. Working hard all the time. What happened to days off? Not for me. Must be too wicked. Oh well. Need to post a pic of the front porch. Ramp is done. pretty much anyway. Yard sucks tho. No time for that. It will green up pretty soon . Now, on to the chicken coop before the critters get Chickadee. Love you guys.

Illa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, so far nice fall here too. Unlike Dick and Chuck, we got some rain. But that just means I have to mow the lawn. Looking forward to your pics. PnK

Jim said...

Illa,
It's good to hear from you. I thought maybe you had dropped off the face of the earth. Sounds like you're getting your place fixed like you want it.
Jim

lueria said...

glad to see you on. can't wait to see pics. love you. hugs

Dick said...

good to hear from ya.

Sandi Hooper said...

Hope that things are as good as they sound. You still amaze and inspire me...

Illa said...

Well, the loan modification finally got settled Tuesday. I get to keep the house so far. Still have the 2nd to finish but that will be 1 more month before the Bank finishes it. I have 1 more trail payment to make. they have really pulled me thru the wringer on all of it. So, maybe then I can make a trip to the coast. Take care everyone. Love you all.

Lili said...

yes, at Spirit Lake, at the Cabin's, Lange's Meadow Location...

Great!!! fun time with family, only good memories with family and all of us kids,... The Lange location of connection,, motorcycles, boating and swims,and all the friends and kid's that lived in the other cabins. Lili

Teresa Garcia said...

I'm here! Just busy busy.

The guy that owns Dragon Hearts has me and another lady working on a project he plans to launch on Facebook. I'll let you all know more about it when we are closer to release.