Tuesday, September 7, 2010

STORAGE

So far we have the unit, done that was the stuff from Longview, and finishing off the garage where Jess is at, so that will be done this next week. Also working on the two small unites at storage, and look to have that finished next month. I would like to have it done sooner, but I can only do so much.

Jess is keeping what he wishes, but am trying to talk him into sale the bikes on eBay, then he could get his dream bike, laugh!!! Oh, by the way, if and when he does so, I will be getting my bike also, so we can ride, would like a bike with the side car, so Tipper and Sadie can ride with us, also would like a custom bike for Jess, to have fun with. As he says, he needs to learn to have fun....... laugh, and I would like to see him doing this. I told him for all the years he has paid on storage and stuff, he could have bought his Harley, laugh!!!

We are looking forward to see the Mustang and Crown Vick done, and take a road trip to California,.......... I want Jess to see the car's at the place where Chuck and I visited, and also look at some locations down that way to show him........

We are down sizing, and I am going to have a downsize sale, asap, he is seeing the light on this, also looking for a location in Vancouver. He can go out to see his friends, in St. Helen's, but he does not wish to live out there, as there is nothing to do, and he's learned to like to go out for his coffee, in Vancouver.

We drove around today, and went to Camas, then ended back in Vancouver to do something. I am letting Jess figure out what he wishes, and he's put his sight's in Vancouver to make his home.

I am going out to St. Helen's to work on the place and be with Tipper, our Border Colley, who has cancer. It is getting bigger, on her, we have a full size bed, she is on, in front of the fireplace. We plan to her there at the place until she goes, and then, we will see if we keep it, or sale it. Jess does love his pet's, and we at least are not going to have any more kittens, as all the cat's are fixed, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

So, I at times have had to put my foot down, as Jess just is not up to stuff like he used to be,, and I wish to see him, have some fun, so, downsizing I am. Such a horrible person, but I don't like messes, as it also speaks of how your mind is. Laugh. Once we find the place in Vancouver, then I really will sale what we don't need,.......

This way when I do leave, I know all are setup, with what they need, and they each can manage, then off to the real work, so I can have a break. Jess, can have his fun, and I can do the job I so love. It is so much easier to work, to me work is play!!! It's hard work, in what I do, but so rewarding seeing it come into being, what we all are striving for, in the work. I am a trouble shooter, and go and look at, what I am asked on, in problems, then help see it through, and the setup, for the desired plan,that takes place, then move on........ It's not always easy, as sometimes things are complex. But it is work I love, and the problems of working for systems, for others and the need that needs to be done.

Jess wishes to stay home, as he could join me if he wished, but that is his choice and I wish to have him have what he wishes in his personal life. That is all the counts for me, and for me to work to make that happen for him.

My plan is to see all done, with the storage, by winter time, so I can go back to work, as Jess said, he is overwelmed by it, but he does look at what I am doing, and I keep what he wishes, that belongs to him. I do wish to take a break when the car's are done, so that we can drive down to California, to the place I wish Jess to see. Looking to have the Pink Crown done, as MacKenzie, can drive it for her test, in January...... Would be a sweet deal, and the tested, would love it,... that way the person, would see, if they allow her to drive this, then she's a good driver, laugh. Mustang will also be done.

5 comments:

lueria said...

nice to hear from you on the blog. hugs. and Thank you for the pictures you gave me. hugs

Peter said...

Wow Lili, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. I hope Jess get's his dream cycle. Be sure to tell him to keep a decent muffler on it!

Jim said...

I hope you guys get a lot done before it starts raining. It's always better to have this kind of work behind you.
Jim

Lili said...

I wish to have Jess get his dream,.... also.!!!

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.