Sunday, December 6, 2009

Note to self.


Do not defrost the freezer in the garage on the coldest day of the year. At noon I unplugged the freezer and left the door open. 6 hours later there still isn’t any water in the drain pans. It’s getting dark and nothing is thawed. It may be a late evening. I got a lot of things done around the house though; fixed some lights, swapped out a wall heater, cleaned the little house, put up our Christmas Yard Cards, but didn’t get the freezer defrosted.
Peter, have you noticed the absence of any names on the signs? Good observation. Give a brother a break. I need some vinyl letters that say, “The Hoopers.” Two sets. Thanks.
Have a great week! Last week, Mr. Hooper “0” kids “1.”
Jim

5 comments:

Jim said...

Not really, Peter.

Peter said...

I was wondering how you knew what I was going to give you for Christmas! Call me with dimensions when you get out of detentions. 503 383 1560 (google voice)

Lili said...

Bonnie and Rick were wondering if Dick made it to your location???

Lili

Sandi Hooper said...

@ Peter: I really want 2" letters (sans serif) that reads "The Obamas" =D

@Lili: have Bonnie give us a call, ok? thanks...

Happy Holidays from all of us!

love you.

Peter said...

Sandi, a teacher and you misspelled 'Hoopers'