Thursday, December 17, 2009

This is my christmas card to you all

Merry Christmas, 

Life is good and busy. Justin is with out work, but starts school for him Jan 4.  I'm excited he is able to go to school and relax.  Mckenzie is doing ok with High School. God has been teacher her how to control her temper. lol. I think she is a little lueria.  But she is so better then me at that age. She is home every night right after school. No new guy friends. She is having fun with her girlfriends. I love her school and teachers.  Max is doing great in school with no drama. He is still finding his way in his walk.  We as a family still go to church on sunday's.  We have 3 of our friends who ride bikes too. Christian is my little Justin.  We did find out he does not have low case of Autisim. I knew it . lol. He does great with me.  He just passed his orange belt with tykwondo.  I'm tired sorry about spelling. I was sick with the flew for a week. Im behind now for christmas. lol. I have done 3 weeks now in 3 days. Christian did fall a few weeks ago and cracked his ankle bone.  So he has a cast. lol. But he is doing great.

Rich is doing great with work. He just had his 45 birthday on Dec 12. We went to Seattle to the bike show and I took them to the space needle. They never been there. It was a blast. I will post pics from that weekend. Work is busy for me. I'm blessed to be busy.  I am doing my best to be the best mom. I'm work from 6am-2pm when we have the boys. Mon-Sat. And this next week 6am- 8pm tis the season. lol. Love you all and stay safe. Pray for us to make it thru this teen years. And pray God protects them, keeps them safe and teach them to lean on him and their family.  So far so good. But I am getting gray. lol

Merry Christmas. We do have the boys at noon Christmas. I am hopping to see christmas lights that weekend. 

Love lueria

4 comments:

Peter said...

It's always good to hear how the family is doing. Merry Christmas

Aunt Glenda said...

Believe it or not, these years will go by quickly, Lueria. I know the Lord will bless you for the sacrifices you are making towards being the best Mom you can be. I am so glad you found Rich to walk with you through the "teen" years. Just remember....teenagers are God's way of preparing us for the Tribulation!

Jim said...

Geez, Lueria, I'm just exhausted from reading your post. I forgot how tiring those years were. Even in a best case scenario the growing up years are hard for kids, but more-so for parents. If there's not a drama at the present, it's right around the next corner.

Sometimes I wish I were in school like Justin will be. It's such a passive time unlike being the dancing monkey in front of the room. If someone were to pay me to be a full-time student I would take them up on it in a heartbeat.

Keep it up. You're doing great!
Jim

lueria said...

your too funny uncle Jim. I can see you and Aunt Sandy doing the monkey dance. lol.