Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BJ's in the Paper!

Left to Right

Front Row:
Explorers Todd Cain, Dylan Baldini, Kody Williams, and Zack Fernandez

Row Two:
Firefighter Ben Garcia (yay bro!), Assistant Chief Alan Bodiford, Firefighter Coleton Baldini, and Firefighter Paul Fernandez

Row Three:
Firefighter Ralph Dalessio, Firefighter Wes Brow (he got Firefighter of the Year for the Department), Captain Rick McGowan, and Captain Debbie Kleinhans

Row Four:
Firefighter Tim Ferguson, Firefighter Tim Dickinson, Firefighter Bruce Robison, and Chief Rick Dexter.

5 comments:

Jim said...

Way to go, BJ! There are a lot of people out there that don't get enough recognition for what they do.
Volunteer firefighters are one of them. Thanks, BJ

Jim

Peter said...

Yep, firefighters are the greatest. These guys (and girls) put in a lot of time and energy. Thanks for the pic Teresa.

lueria said...

that is so cool BJ. and thanks Teresa for sharing and being a proud sister. I'm a proud cousin too. ;)

Illa said...

Isn't this cool?? Ben would be so proud of him. I know I am. He is taking this really serious.

glenda said...

I can't say how proud I am of you, BJ - I saw this and my eyes started leaking! I love that you are listed in Row 2 as Ben Garcia!