Friday, March 5, 2010

I thought of Illa when I saw this:

No, it's not a story on angels. It's a story on hyper-sensitivity to radio waves and such. Illa doesn't have it this bad, but apparently there are people out there who can't be around technology at all. One wonders about so many allergies; odd miladies like Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue; a myriad of auto immune diseases, and on and on. I remember June Lange telling me that women had narrow hips because of all the hormones in beef cattle. I think about what she said every time I hear of someone with one of these odd ailments. Click on title above.

2 comments:

Jim said...

The only thing I can say is that I still feel as if I have an upset stomach any time I stand in front of teller machine. As soon as I walk away the queasy feelings go away.
Jim

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.