Thursday, March 25, 2010

chucks eye app

we are trying to get his MRI to a earlier date. as per the eye Dr. his vision is 20/25 and he sees color very well.
so far this is what the Doc is saying. this refers to what is know as 3rd nerve palsy, he dosnt think that there is a tumor or damaged gland behind his eye. The damage may of been a result of his lack to maintain his BS and his mini strokes. I think that one led to the other. But thats just my thought.
here is some reading.
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1198462-overview

2 comments:

Jim said...

Dick, you're there at the right time. Thanks. I do hope there's a going back to the way it was for him and this is not the way it will be. (For everyone's sake)
This is a good lesson for all of us. It doesn't do anyone any good to opt out of what we don't want to do, especially in regard to our health and well-being.
Jim

Lili said...

I agree Dick,

you are seeing what I saw, hang in there, his diet he needs to change, "chuck, your little brother is on the right track, and as I know, he is great with his knowlaedge in this area. You could not be in better hands, as I your sister. Would back him up on this."

keep up the good work.