Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LET'S KEEP TRYING!

OK, it looks like we hit a major snafu. Let's try this again. As I see it, neither of these dates work. If we choose either date, we'll be missing a very large block of the family either way. Let's try anther weekend. Let's try to chime in early on a suggested weekend. WE CAN DO THIS, KEEP TRYING!

This we know: Chuck, Lisi and anyone close to them can't commit to any date, but we know they will come if they can---it's the larger (connected) family groups that have so many obligations that have the most difficulty. Karen and I, and other 'independents' have more open schedules. The reality is, it's up to the busiest of us- the big connected families, to arrange these dates (sorry). So get on it! By the way, Karen and I really want to see each of you- even the black sheep. (I think it's our sister Glenda this year)

4 comments:

Jim said...

I think we should still use August 6-8 as the weekend to shoot for. Teresa says that it will work for her as long as she has internet access. Rajnita says only that the weekend before won’t work. Randy said that they preferred the first weekend, but the August 6-8 would work. Those that can't commit, understandedly, still can't commit. So, unless more chime in that haven’t expressed their view that this won’t work, I vote to keep this date.
Jim

Jess and group said...

Jim, this would work for all of our group, I will let lisi know so we can plan, thanks.

glenda said...

That date works for me & I would like to vote for emmigrant lake. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.

Illa said...

That date works for me. Gives me pleanty of time to work around it for now. will keep posted.