Monday, November 23, 2009

Guess who's going back to schoo

A very good friend showed me some information that will make it possible for me to continue my education.

American Public University

Accredited, and eligible for financial aid. Rolling admission and course books provided. I'm enrolling for a Bachelor's in International Studies, concentrating on Asian Studies. What's really great is that most everything I can do from home. The classes that need a Proctor to watch me take my tests I can ask the local librarian to proctor for me, among others. This means that I don't need to worry about how I'm going to have the kids watched during classes.

Guessed yet? ;)

*happy mystery person that's waited a long time to get back to school*

6 comments:

Peter said...

Does this mystery person have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen?

Illa said...

Yeah Teresa!!!!!! I know that this is you. I am so glad. Kool You Go Girl!

Anonymous said...

that was my guess too. congrats
Dick

Jim said...

Way to go. Great choice.
Jim

Teresa Garcia said...

Yes, it is me. ^^

Lili said...

I am so happy for you, hon, it's wonderful what is possible for schooling. I am so happy for you, and know that you will be great.

Love Aunty Lili