Sunday, July 8, 2007

Andrew is getting married

Just as a reminder, Andrew Hooper is getting married Saturday July 14th! I can testify, the day my son got married, was the happiest in our lives. Let's be praying it will be a wonderful and memorable experience for everyone.

Glenda's birthday is July 10th. Let's be real thoughtful about what kind of gift we should bring for the reunion - for her 60th!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally, I can't imagine being that old.

The reunion is July 28th weekend at lake of the woods resort. Click or copy and paste this link: http://www.lakeofthewoodsresort.com/

Dick's birthday is November 12th. We should all pitch in and get him a share in Apple. This early notice so we can be saving our money.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you forgot Bonnies b-day which was July 4th.

Unknown said...

oh and the minimum purchases of share in apple 1000.
ill give you the account # of my broker. or just cash would be good also

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget that Jim's b-day is the 25th, right before the reunion.

other said...

I've decided to skip a year for my birthday this year, there's no use wasting all those numbers. Sandi's birthday is the 27th, so we'll just concentrate on catching her up.
Jim

Peter said...

Wow, it's everyone's birthday! Emma, our grand daughter's birthday is on the 29th.

Anonymous said...

Just fyi, B.J.'s is the 29th also !!

Anonymous said...

I have 2 B.Ds .. My Bianca will be 18 on the 29th and Bree Bree will be 12. Summer babies .. Man who is crazy enough to be PG in the SUMMER !!! Doesn't any one plan these things? LOL >>