Monday, July 30, 2007

A great BIG Thank You!!

Thank you all very much for your best wishes, hugs, kisses, frogs and egg extractor.

For someone who did not expect any presents I did extremely well. Thank you all for a great time and sweet gifts. My roommate loved the froggies and so we are going to work on having a new bathroom together! Peter, I really have trouble peeling eggs and even though I thought the eggstractor was a HOAX I have read the instructions and am really anxious to try it. I love hard boiled eggs.

Love you all and thank you for making me feel like a very special person. Love, Gi

2 comments:

other said...

Glenda
I pray that i, at the age of 60, have half the energy and joy and love that you have.
God has so blessed you in the years you have behind you. i know he will give you many more.
i love you sis
Dick

other said...

I am glad that u had a great birthday. it was great to see you all. waiting for next year. love to all. Illa