Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Life & Prayers amidst the chaos !

I have been too busy to even think of much outside the borders of my own space. When I speak to my Creator, I ask him to be with those I love and don't love. I can't possibly list the names of those who need my prayers. But my mind races over the lists of those in need and I am sure if my mind can work that fast; God's is even faster: knowing my thoughts prior to my thinking them. At times I feel a little guilty for speed praying. But I do it often throughout the day, so I know God knows my mind is always going back to silent prayer for those in need of intervention.

Moving into my own place after ... 53 years! This is the very first time I have ever had my own home with no one but my man. It is wonderful. It was parents, to kids .. to my Adult Foster Care Home. Course now, I get up at 6:30 to get to work by 7 - 7:30. Work till 7:30 or 7 days a week or like this last week from Fri. 7 am. to last night at 7 pm. This trying to work less is really harder. I get home, drop to enjoy my beautiful property with my beautiful man .. with a glass of wone or a cold beer, on my deck. It's 10 degrees or so cooler at my place, but a cold beer is still wonderful after sweating all day at work, where the residents are cold with the fans blowing and I'm sweating through meals, laundry and showers. Then get up fix him supper; too late for me to eat! And crawl to bed and sleep in the loving arms of my man! This time too short and up again to start over. My days off I have been trying to unpack and make a home at my new home. It is lovely. I hope everyone can stop by some time.

So I don't get on the computer much. I've lost track of time and can't rememeber birhtdays, weddings or anything outside of my own space. But please know, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone; in their happiness and in the their bad times. I speed think, but you are included; all of you. I missed Jim's son's wedding. Just couldn't get away. However if I had time to think, I could have acknowledged it, but time splipped away. And birthdays; I never know anyone's.

So a reunion is a great time to say .. I care ! Maybe someday I'll get the hang of posting and can say ' Happy Birthday ' from here.

It's great that we are actually getting to know each other a little better anyway. This blogging is like journaling .. only allowing others to read your thoughts. KOOL !!LOL !

So Happy Mother's Day, Happy Birthday, Happy Father's Day and Congradulations, Get Well Soon, My thoughts are with you and ... Happy 4th .. all that applies .. to each that it applies to !

See you all soon !

3 comments:

other said...

Susie,
You are sooo right on. This is a place where we can be introspective as well as reflective. A place where we can have the opportunity to read each other's minds and know we are different, but yet very much the same. A place where we can indeed get to know one another.
Andrew did marry a very nice girl by the name of Rachael. Her blog description is "A place to come to read by mind."
Jim

other said...

corn does not grow in bunches.
it grows on ears :)

Anonymous said...

corn grows on stalks !!! city person .