Sunday, July 8, 2007

Family Reunion Update

I really need to do this more often...everytime is like the first time and I forget how to do this! It's definately not because I will be 60!

Peter thanks for putting the Link up for Lake of the Woods Resort. Be sure to check out all the pages because you will see a map on its location as well as a map of the cabin layout. Just a reminder that check in time is at 3PM on Friday, July 27th. We check out at 11AM on Sunday, July 29th. There is going to be enough room for everyone.

I hope Theresa's family and BJ's girlfriend and kids all know that we are planning on spaces for them. I worry since Illa is having surgery so close to that weekend, but I sure hope we will see you and Ben there. There is plenty of room for you.

The cabins have kitchens for food prep but we tried hard to get a place with a resturant for those like Jess and Lisi who love their coffee any time of day or night!

I just got word from Lydia that she will be able to come up for the family reunion so now my joy is complete. I really am excited about the place we will be at this year. Please know that Peter was JOKING about a "birthday present". My present is to be able to enjoy being with all of you. NO PRESENTS ALLOWED. Let's not get that started!!! It's all I can do to keep up with my kids and grandkids! Hope I am not sounding to cynical, but there you have it!

One last note; Bonnie and Rich are on the road but they plan to be there as well. Now all we have to do is get a hold of Chuck and I will try to do that when I go over to Rocklin (that is close to Folsom) next week. Love you all - Glenda not Chuck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw.... you suuuuure that you don't want a present? *devilish grin*

I could put a bow on my brother...

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

So, Potluck dinners, right? Darryl and I have no kitchen ( done on purpose, all I do is cook. I cook here and then go home and cook for him. Of course I'd never let him have to get his own meals. I'm kinda enjoying this being 'the woman' stuff ! ) So my kids already know they'll be feeding us. I have no problem bringing food; already prepared ofcourse .. like wine, beer, chips & salsa. Steaks, chicken breasts. Watermelon ...

So when is your BD Glenda?

Suzanne