Monday, November 26, 2007

Is anyone missing any clothes?



I was going through some of my clothes and found, well, a T-shirt that I don't remember buying, trading for, or finding. So, that leaves just one option; stealing. Don't call me Sherlock Holmes, but by the looks of it, it belongs to someone in the family that worked around helicopters, possibly fueling them. Know anything about this, Dick? It must have ended up in the car after the reunion last summer. Anyway, I'll try to not wear it out by the time we see each other again. We'll keep the cat.

Jim

2 comments:

other said...

ahh i knew i was missing something when i left your place last time i was there. customers kept looking at me like... well weird.

Jim said...

Yeh, I know how you must feel. "Hey, Hoop, I didn't know you worked around helicopters!" Then the story begins...
Jim