Friday, November 23, 2007

My Favorite Gizmo

Hi; I just purchased this little item. Some say it's the Vonage killer. You just plug it into your USB port and you get free, unlimited local, long distance calls throughout US and Canada. I use it at work for a second line, then I bring it home to make long distance. Two things - you have to have high speed internet (no dialup). Also, it will be a while before it works with Mac, they are working on that. You can take it with you when you travel, if you have a hotel with high speed, it will again allow free calls. Voice quality is excellent. 1st year cost $40. Second year $20. Works with any standard phone. No Dick, I don't get a commission! Click on 'My favorite Gizmo' to go to their site. Peter

1 comment:

Jim said...

Looks like a useful little thing. Something like this could potentially be even better than Vonage.
Jim