Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birhtday to Bonnie and anyone else I don't know who's BD it is!

Hey All;

I love being married .. I love my husband and life is good .. God has blessed me.

So I have reserved my campsite. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. But with my life, I never know my availability. So I'll see you all who is going to the reunion. My kids & families are coming too. Who all is coming ?

Hopefully this is our last year without Chardo. I want to see if we can plan next years after his getting home and really have a great homecoming for him !!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glendas bithday is coming too. WOW!!!!!
Glad your enjjoying the married life and life in general. way to go Suzie.
Dick

Anonymous said...

I'm coming!

Anonymous said...

Us too!

Anonymous said...

Where do I sign up?

Anonymous said...

Any lakes nearby?

Jim said...

I've decided to skip my BD this year, I'm going to hold at 52. I've been getting way too much from AARP this year. I can't imagine when I'm as old as Peter how much stuff I'll be getting!
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

No more birthdays for me, either. Let's just call it all "good experiences."

See you in Rogue River.

Jim said...

We're all happy for you, and the fact that you love being married.

That will really be a blitz for Chardo. I hope we can all make it what he needs and you want. It should be a very joyous occasion.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Hey I decided at 50 to go backwards .. so this year it's the great 46. And that ain't all bad !