Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If it Rains at the Reunion:

• Besides the obligatory Saturday evening Potluck, I've planned several things to help us all get involved if it starts raining.
• Saturday breakfast: Glenda will give instructions on how to properly store frogs in the attic.
• Saturday brunch: Lisi will model her latest crazy outfit and hats.
• Saturday brunch #2: Jess will give instructions on the proper way to carry a lap dog.
• Saturday before brunch: Lili will share how to make a man a willing slave. (Suzie asked for this one.
• Saturday at Noon: Jim will give a talk on how to make friends with Bigfoot:
Bigfoot likes women with mustaches; Grunts and Howells; Installing escape zippers in sleeping bags; Proper ways to groom for ticks. etc.
• Saturday after lunch: If Bon shows: To show her stay in Tennessee has merit, she will demonstrate the proper method for religious snake handling.
• Saturday before dinner: Leuria will lecture on 'The Joys of Being Mexican”.
• Saturday later: Ben will lecture on why women and old men should not ride motorcycles
• Sunday am: Chuck will give us a 12 step course in how to stop being a Black Sheep
• Sunday brunch: Dick will give us all lessons on how to be sweet and kind to one-another. (He will be wearing his cupid outfit)
• Sunday Lunch: Suzie will be sharing with the little girls “How to stop being a snotty little sister”.
• Me: I'll have to keep all this on schedule.

13 comments:

Dick said...

of course you are aware that the person that posted this, did not sign their name.

PETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick said...

oh, and by the way, what am i suppose to bring?

Peter said...

Smores;} Pop, donuts, you know, bachelor type food. At least that's what I eat when Karen is gone.

Dick said...

`oh you mean,
Tofu, rice, asparagus, beets, onions, red bell peppers, green beans, carrots, brocolli, portabello mushrooms, peas, and fruit ect.......

Peter said...

With food like that, I'm really hoping Obama picks his VP by the reunion.

Jim said...

Peter,
Since this schedule makes you seem like the Entertainment Director for a cruise ship, maybe your new title should be Peter Rouzaud, E.D. Wait a minute, that has too many negative connotations. Let's just drop that any give you the title D.E (Director of Ebtertainment). Yeh, I like that better.
By the way, I didn't understand your comment, "With food like that, I'm really hoping Obama picks his VP by the reunion." Call me dense, but, I don't get it. Please explain.

Jim

Dick said...

Jim,
Im still pondering that one too.
E.D. I dont get it:)
and did i se´that you were hairless in some of your photos?

Peter said...

Jim, I don't think dementia runs in our family, so you must be faking it! YOUR going to owe me three dozen donuts if Obama DOES NOT pick Hillary. Oh, btw, the Twins and Jess are supposed to bring big cinnamon rolls, so the donuts will make a good appetizer. Don't worry everyone, I'll share my spoils with everyone. Looking forward to it.

Jim said...

The wager, ahh, yes, the wager! That was water under the bridge. Boy, you don't forget a wager when it comes to donuts, do you? That is SERIOUS 'bidness" isn't it?

Yes, I did get a summer cut. Compliments of Randy. It's really cut down on my comb bill!

Jim

Peter said...

Some people will go to great lengths (shorts)to hide a bald spot!

Jim said...

Yeh, that does bring up an interesting point. What have you been hiding all these years under your beard?

Jim

Peter said...

You found me out! I've got a bald spot under there.

Anonymous said...

That's OK. I thought it might have been a tattoo of a time in your life you wanted to forget.
Jim