Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Missed Ya All

Hi ya all, thanks for all the great pictures on the blog. Boy I missed you guys and gals and all the kids. I'm glad you had so much fun. We are in Jamestown NM right now going to Riverside.
I'm especially disappointed about not making it since you were there Chuck, that is the second one recently that we have not connected. I'm hoping we wont miss next year. Since I had just been there a couple month before, we just couldn't afford the fuel to drive out. It would be so great to have just one year that all of us were together. Just know that I love ya all and think of you every single day of my life.
Hugs and Kisses

Hey Chuck, If I miss to many more reunions you will have to pass the BLACK SHEEP TROPHY to me. PS> YOU LOOK GREAT, I love you and miss you

4 comments:

Jim said...

Bonnie and Rick,
Good to hear from you guys. You were missed. Maybe everyone can make it next year. We're thinking about up on the Oregon Coast. The voting is still open, so put in your vote.
Jim

Unknown said...

Hey Bon and Rick, good to see you back on the blog. We're looking forward to your instructions on religious snake handling next year.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie & Rick, I already put in my vote for the ocean area(hint, hint). Jim & Peter won't let me vote so maybe you can sway them ?!! lol
I think they are just mad cause I can still grow hair and are trying to get even with me by other means.

Peter said...

Ok, let's vote, not about where the next reunion, but do you think Ben actually strategically combs his hair to cover a bald spot?