Monday, September 7, 2009

2009 Family Reunion

Just wanted to say thank you to all the family who made it to the reunion, as for me and my family we had a great time, thank you to Uncle Jim and Aunt Sandy for letting us crash your compound last night it was so nice to meet and get to know alittle more family i sure hope we can all stay in touch better than just year by year....Crecent City is abosolutely beautiful rain or shine... I wish we could have been able to get to know aunt Illa and her family more, im sorry that we werent able too.... we have tons of pics we will go thru and post asap...

Love Mike, Rajnita, Alyiah, & Izabella

3 comments:

other said...

:-D~ Hi Everyone I would like to also just thank Jim and Sandy it was so nice to take showers in a real bathroom! I really enjoyed the whole trip and really didnt want to leave. I also wish we would have been able to spend more time with everyone else.. I am in love with Crescent City. I would love to move there. The Beach was awesome and totally enjoyed our day there! Jim and Sandy it was really nice to sit and get to know your sons and beautiful daughter n laws. Gonzo ... what a cute baby boy!... We will definately be back to Crescent City for sure! Dick he made me laugh all the time. Thank you. Teisha was a sweetheart and Peter and Karen it was nice to see you. The only one I believe I haven't met yet is Glenda. I believe I met Chuck last year. Maybe next year everyone can make it. I am really glad that my husband was able to meet his other cousins. Family is so important. Thank you Everyone we love you guys!!!! <3 Rajnita Schell... A.K.A Mike's wife..

Jim said...

We're glad that everyone enjoyed it here. As I've said before, some place are nice places to be from others are a nice place to be. This is a nice place to be.
I guess really you saw a lot of facets of the area. Everyone saw the rain, the sun, the Redwoods, the river, the beach, and the harbor.
We were happy that everyone that could, stayed at our house. It was nice sharing with everyone. There are more ways that we're similar than what we're different.
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

Rajnita, I have loved getting to know you and Mike and the girls these past few years. Your children are so sweet and fun, I would miss you horribly if you don't show up at one of these things. PLEASE come visit, anytime. Mike is a lucky guy alright, but it looks like he knows that and is handling it well. =D

Keep in touch. Give Izzy & Aleah a kissie from us, ok?