Sunday, September 13, 2009

Uncle Jess 70th Birthday

Lisi and I would like to see if we could pull off a surprise birthday for Uncle Jess, as he is turning 70 Nov. 12TH. We could see about it being in Springfield and it would be a great location to gather, also a good location form those from CA.

Get in contact with Suzy and Bonnie, and let them know if you can attend,..... that includes all of you kid's,.... it would be great and he can make it there. Also let me know, lange.alilia@yahoo.com. So, that I can know what I am working with, as I would like to get picture's done with uncle, as he loves you kids' so much.

Also as I don't have a phone, this is the only way that we can connect, ........... love Aunty Lili

6 comments:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Garcia said...

Sorry that I won't be able to make it.

lueria said...

I am so sorry can't make it. I have the boys. We have school that day. Its too far for a ride from 4-8pm. so sorry. Tell uncle we love him. hugs

Lili said...

I was thinking of maybe having it on the weekend, also Lueria if need be, do you have an idea, understand everyone being so busy, maybe it would not work out, can understand.....

lueria said...

we can do Nov 7 or 8th. Justin needs 3 weeks notice on what day. I can do that weekend. hugs. If you want to have with Suzie house that would be fun. Its up to you guys.

Aunty Alilia said...

Lueria, get together with Suzy, and he loves the cake from the store close to Suzy, place.. He had so much fun when we had it at Jim's, with the family and Dick,... and Joyce will be there, and he'd like to see that group there also..... Love Aunty, I will be gathering pictures of Jess growing up, and have it given to you, so see into. Get together with Suzy and set the date, he'd like to see all the kids there,..... it's in your hands hon, he wants beer, ok.