Monday, September 14, 2009

Our pictures

One of my friends is hosting some pictures from shortly before, during, and a bit after the reunion. My friend Rowan was kind enough to offer to do this to me as I was trying to send a zip file of the pictures to several family members by YIM, but kept running into problems that aborted the file transfers...

So... Garcia Pictures ... <----- follow this link.

There will be stuff from the park here too.

I enjoyed the reunion greatly, even though I spent most of it not feeling well and trying to keep from spreading it around. It was very good to see so many of us there, to see family that I'd not gotten to see for a while.

~Teresa, Merlin, Athena

5 comments:

Jim said...

Don't the redwoods inspire you to write a story about gnomes or some kind of little people? They certainly do me when I see pictures like yours. I can just imagine gnomes secreting themselves away in the dark recesses of the forest.
Jim
P.S. Nice family pics

Anonymous said...

very nice Teresa. hope everybody is feeling better.
so where was the lake and the bridge? I dont think ive been there. YET.
Dick

lueria said...

love pics. I didn't take any pics. lol. trying to keep the campsite going and not getting too wet. lol. hugs

Peter said...

There are some really great shots there.

Teresa Garcia said...

Actually, that's the Smith River in Jedediah Park. And then there is a shot of the Smith River from where we had to pull off for mom and BJ to help with that wreck.