Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Family :-)

Hello Everyone!

Mike and I just wanted to stop by and say hi! All is well with us. We really miss everyone. We had such a great time with everyone in Crescent City. I still want to move there :-) Alyiah is now in 1st grade. She loves it. She had show and tell on Monday and since she couldnt take her lil sister Izabella she took the rocks that her Daddy gave to her from the Beach in Crescent City. I thought that was so sweet. She enjoyed telling the class about it :-) Well we hope to make a trip again soon! Sandi please tell your beautiful daughter n laws hello for me :-) Have a good night everyone..

Much love!

Rajnita Schell.... Suzanne's beautiful daughter n law heee heee :-D~

PS Mike is sending kisses.... xoxo

7 comments:

Peter said...

Greetings Rajnita and family. I, and I'm sure everyone, are so happy you guys made the reunion. Karen and I are looking forward to our next gathering too. PnK

Claudia said...

thanks for the "beautiful" comment, i can never hear it enough. just kidding! we really enjoyed getting to know you all also. happy to hear you're all doing well.

Love Gonz's Mami

Jim said...

That's great family news. Just give us a couple of days notice if you decide to come down this way. Don't forget, everyone is welcome.
Jim

lueria said...

love the yellow writing. Is that the green back ground and yellow. its that a duck thing. lol. love it. love hearing about the family. hugs. xooxox

Hi everyone. Miss you all. xoox

ILLA said...

It was nice to see you all again. I really enjoyed getting to meet Chardo. Wish could see you all more but there is that distance thing. At least it is not as far as Bonnie and Rick had to come. Glad that they are here on the left coast now. Hope all are doing well. Take care until we see you again.

Love Aunt Illa

Sandi Hooper said...

Raj,

I was going to say that I'll be sure and pass on the info to Claudia, but I see that she beat me to it, and that Jim beat me to the invite. C'mon down any time.

other said...

I ever tell you guys that i love you! :-) Most sweetest family ever.. Sandi .. Claudia needs a Facebook account set her up :-) Rajnita