Monday, January 4, 2010

Gonz's birthday on Tuesday




Yes, that's right. He will be 1 year old, Jan. 5. Randy will be 28 tomorrow. Wow, how did that happen? Where have I been? I think I just turned 28 a few days ago.

Oops, I made a mistake. Sandi informed me that Randy is 29 not 28. Now I'm really confused. Oh well, I got half of their ages correct. Gonz really is one year old today.

Also, Andrew and Rachael came over this evening to show us the results of the sonogram that they had taken this afternoon. It's no joke, Rachael really does have a baby in there. It's grown from the size of a pickle to a banana. You really have to use your imagination when you look at one of those sonograms. One thing that they did find out is the baby has all the plumbing of a boy. Rachael is due May 19. Claudia is due May 24. We're going to be knee deep in little Hoopers here pretty soon.
Jim

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really awsome. i mean reallly reallllly awsome. And Sandy, i didnt think you were that old.
Did i say that it was cool that they are having a boy.
It will be an interesting time in the Hooper clan.
Dick

Peter said...

There's nothing like grandbabies! I heard someone say once, 'If I knew how great they were, I woulda just skipped kids and gone strait to grandchildren'.

Suzanne said...

TRUE ... Happy BD Gonzo and Randy ... and OMG ... I can't get over the fact I'm over 30.

We just the second wreck in our family in less then a month. My little Audi is totalled! Bianca is fine, sore and hurting , but ok .. some guy ran a red light right into her while she went through the intersection.

Jim said...

I WAS right! If Suzie is 30 that makes me 29!
Glad to hear that Bianca is fine though sore.
Jim

Peter said...

Thank's to the Lord, she is alright! Sorry about the car. Happy birthday to the birthday boys.

Anybody heard from Illa, and her gang, hope she's not buried in a snow bank somewhere.

Anonymous said...

ive talked to illa a "few" times. shes doing good. working and keeping warm. she is such a blessing. she sent some things down here for the chuck.
she is coming down for a couple of days so i can finally have some time off. shes a life saver. i wont say whos life:)
im going to spend a couple of days with my big sister in SF. cant wait.
Dick

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Gonzzzzz

Ben

Anonymous said...

me thinks hes looking a little mischievous.
Dick

lueria said...

Happy Birthday !!!! he is so cute!!