Monday, August 6, 2007

Wow what great post. Tell Amy she better come to the next reunion. She is family and she needs to see her favorit cousin.lol. Sorry to hear about uncle wes. Tell amy to tell him I love him too. Give him a big hug from Lueria.

Rich loves the family and feels at home with all of you. Darrell and Rich have clicked since day one. I call Darall uncle. I looked like him the most. lol. The tattoo is funny uncle peter, loved it. you should have seen Rich's mom who is all with the lord before she passed away and now is with the lord. She was shocked and stunned but loved him just as his soft heart is. I still have a hard time going to church with him in shorts showing his tats.....lol. love you all. good night sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bit.

Hugs and kisses

Lueria the soft spoken one. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoever tells you you are the soft spoken one, I bet they don't know you !! lol