Monday, June 29, 2009

GOOD NEWS


My honey bun is getting off the road for good. He is in Florida right now waiting and hoping for one more load to Calif. but things are looking really bad for our company. Both of us have applications in for several jobs so pray for us. It's time for him to get off and we will trust in God and our efforts to find jobs here.
This picture is off his CD cover, just one of several Cd's we still pray about sharing with others.

Believe it or not to save money, I took the picture and did the cover on the computer and printed them out. We also burned the CD ourselves and did the packaging, we just need to learn to shrink wrap if that is necessary.
.

Love Ya All


5 comments:

Jim said...

I hope that both of you are able to get the jobs you want and get off the road for good.

The CD cover looks like it was done by a professional recording studio! Great presentation!

Jim

lueria said...

wow great pic. miss you a ton!!

Peter said...

Bon; I agree, this is very well done. I know people with less talent that are independent graphic designers. Anyway, I'll be praying that you will find God's leading. Which, by the way, are always beside still waters.

Ben Garcia said...

wow, very very welcome done imo, u did a great job, i still remember 1 of the first tapes ya gave dad an mom, wish it woulda survived the house fire thoguh

Gi said...

Bonnie, I have been trying to keep my eyes open for job ideas for you guys on the internet. The artwork looks great for the next CD. I have been researching a business that is similar to what Suzanne does and I'm wondering if you'd be interested in it also. Her work is so difficult so I have been looking into starting an Adult Day Care facility. Instead of a 24 hour it would just be day time. According to job projections for the next couple of decades the healthcare industry is going to be the big one. I know I have found grants offered for start up business in the county south of us. Now grants are the way to go...no debt! You two are always in my prayers. Pray for me too, our next round of job cuts is coming up. Love ya.