Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Towing Company Trucks and logo











Hope yall like, wanted to show off my rigs in the company that im tryin to start and my sigh i made myself, had the sign on the van that went 2 the last reunion but the print faded off cause they didnt finsh it so i had painted it, didnt ocme out 2 bad i think, hope yall like
the first is my 1970 Ford 1 ton with wheellift
2nd my 1955 Chevy 2 ton Wrecker
3rd my 1972 GMC that im makin into my trailer hauler so i can tow trailers like goosenecks, 5th wheels, regular bumper an pintle hitch trailers
and the last pics is my signs that i redid

BJ








12 comments:

Ben Garcia said...

woot lol it worked

Bonnie said...

Great job BJ. I especially like your 1955 Chevy. The front grill and lights have so much personality. Reminds me of one of the trucks in the Cars Video. Of course this is from a females perspective. I love old car and trucks. Your sign turned out really cool. I have heard there is good money in towing. Good Luck!!! Auntie Bonnie

ILLA said...

They came out good BJ. Now to see them on the road.

MOM

ILLA said...

The front of the 55 reminds me of a shark face. I just saw it and I have looked at it a lot.

Ben Garcia said...

actaully i got the 55 a few weeks after i saw cars LOL

Dick said...

nice job posting the pics BJ.
im diggin the 55. that thing looks like a beast and that it would tow real nice. what engine does it have in it? looks like you got a nice fleet going on.

Ben Garcia said...

it has a 350 in it with a 2 spd rear end thats geared real low, the 70 ford has a 390 an the 72 gmc has either a 305 or 327, not sure yet

lueria said...

love the pics, thanks for sharing. i hope it goes well. Just take one step at a time. and it will build. That is how I did it. One hair cut at a time.

hugs

Peter said...

Good job BJ. If you don't get them on the road yourself you can still have a usiness of creating them and selling them. Good artwork too.

Peter said...

The 'B' on my keyoard is failing me. Got to rememer to hit it hard!

Jim said...

Good job, BJ! Looks like they take a lot of work to keep up. There's always need of more tow trucks on the road.

bucket trucks said...

Nice job posting the pics. When we think of the trucks we always got in our minds bucket trucks which sometimes dubbed as the cherry picker. This is true where this equipment really helps in jobs where height is the matter.