Saturday, April 12, 2008

Enjoying the day

The day started out with me taking Ohmah to a dog obedience class. Andrew and Rachael took Gunner too. After the class we went to the beach and walked on it for awhile. The tide was a long way out, so it was even neater than usual. It was a really nice day with absolutely no wind and warm. Today was probably our summer. After all the exercise, Ohmah and I had to go home and take a nap on the deck...after I had mowed the yard. Randy and Claudia came over and we played bocce ball in the front yard.
Carpe weekend,
Jim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed the day by moving. in the new apt. now. and leaching off someone elses wireless connection. nice slide show.
Dick

Jim said...

I'm sorry that you had to move. I HATE the process. I'm glad though, that it wasn't too far and you were able to take George.
Jim

Peter said...

Nothing beats walking the beach with folks you love.

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT there You really are SOOOOOOOO lucky to have the ocean right there. Here I missed a bike ride with a friend about 70 miles away !! (we live close the everyone here lol) All I did was work on the yard, but, at least it was a riding mower !! p.s. we will head up and see Suzi and Bonnie today > hope I can take the Spyder top down then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!