Sunday, April 6, 2008

returned from Reno

 First off, Illa went and interview, I stayed in line for around 5 hours but left. Illa stayed in for it but said it was a young kid that did about a 15 second interview was all. They started yelling and wanting you to act like a fool the closer you got to the table for the interview and I just got fed up with it. I am not the outgoing type and refuse to act different than I am. Good spaghetti where we stayed(the Nugget). Yes, I ate too much, yes, I paid in pain the next night but I did stay out of the hospital !
 We got in about 5 other draws for quick cash but never got picked. It was nice to stay a couple nights on the 22 floor facing west towards the hills of Virginia City. Never made it there because of the pains. It can happen the next time we go ! Great thing about it is is only 3 hours drive from here. Seems like we forget and wait several years but we a going to try and go on May 17th for another draw. Illa did win one thing that said she will get double what she wins when we go in May.
  As for where Lisi is...... now I am TOTALLY CONFUSED !! Before we left, Lili gave me the address in Vancouver but when I booted the computer up just now it says she is about 15 Miles from Lueria ??!!!! Maybe someone (Peter) , can find out what the heck is going on !!

7 comments:

Peter said...

Those twins are harder to keep track of than toddlers in a toy department! I haven't heard from them. I was hoping they would communicate more via the family blog. Maybe they have dial-up, which makes it a little less convenient. Hey Lueria anything we should know?

Anonymous said...

Peter, Lili said she tried to post but had trouble logging on. Maybe if you called or e mail her ? She might have done like I had and forgot how to log on ?

Jim said...

Well, Peter, you are the patriarch! This is one of those types of duties that fall to a person of your position.

If you want, I'll do my part and send you the page of directions that I made up, and you can send it out to those that are not able to log on. It's either that, or another picture of my feet.
Jim

Jim said...

Ben, I can empathize, the only thing that I hate worse than a line, is me standing in one. The same feeling about lines must run in the family! It must be some kind of genetic thing. Thanks for letting us know, my toes almost got frozen into a crossed-toe position! It really feels better on this end now.
Jim

Dick said...

on the same note. Im going to be incommunicado for awhile. since i will be moving next weekend it may be a while before i have internet service. not sure when but youll find out.

Sandi Hooper said...

Ben, I was really surprised that you would even consider trying to do that show, but I still think that it would have been worth the wait if you guys would have gotten on.

It's always good to get out of town for a night or two, just to make you appreciate your own spaghetti.

Glad you stayed out of ER this trip!

Illa, I really hope that your quick winnings pays off for you. I'll cross my fingers, and leave the toe crossings for Jim.

Peter said...

Jim; that's a good idea, sometimes things are lost in a 120gig hard drive. She'll appreciate it.

Dick, where are you moving to? Hope it's not that pink bronco. Are you moving to that new job fueling helicopters?