Friday, April 11, 2008

Wow! (as our cat would say) these five day weeks are long!!!!!

This week was a looonnnnnnggggggg week. Maybe it was because of the shortened days of the previous week, a conference week. I could get used to the kids going home at 1:00 every day! I think my 'gizzard' may start acting up as it gets closer to the end of the school year, maybe (wait a minute, I have to look at the weather forecast) as early as next week. Come on, it has to be sommmmmmmmmmee kind of holiday. Isn't the international recognition of the discovery of Antarctica coming up? How about when the last passenger pigeon, Martha, died? Shouldn't there be an annual day of mourning for a species going extinct? Especially, if we were the cause of it? I know, isn't it like 'grandparents day?' I guess I have to go down to Wal-Mart to see what greeting cards they are trying to push.
Go ahead, tell me a story..........
Jim

2 comments:

other said...

i think earth day is comming up. april 22. sound like a day to go throw lead at the local shooting pit.
speaking of coming up. are you going to go see ben and bonnie up in corvallis. if not, why not.

Sandi Hooper said...

Geez, isn't Corvallis like a 6 hour drive from C.City? Don't these 2 like the beach? Don't we have a beach here? Why aren't they coming here!? Isn't that a great idea????

hugs all around. We want you, we need you. Come on down y'all!